Procedure for Registration of Private Limited Company
How to Apply for Registration of Private Limited Company
- An Application has to be made with the REGISTRAR OF COMPANIES.
- Please follow the below steps...
To start with... Name approval
- An application for approval of name is to be filed with the Registrar of Companies in Form No. 1A.
- Within seven to ten days, the Registrar of Companies sends an intimation to the applicant about the availability of the proposed name of the Company. Once, the name is approved, it is valid for a period of six months.
After the Name is Approved...
- The applicant has to then prepare an application for Registration.
- The following are the documents to be submitted at the time of Registration :
- Three copies of draft Memorandum & Articles of Association out of which one copy should be duly stamped with the necessary stamp duty.
- The necessary Filing Fees. The same may be paid by a Demand Draft in the name of “Registrar of Companies, Maharashtra”
- The original copy of the name approval letter.
- Form No. 1 duly typed on a stamp paper and duly signed.
- Form No. 18 duly typed and signed.
- Form No.32 duly filled in and signed (in duplicate).
- On submission of the said documents, a receipt is issued by the Registrar of Companies, Maharashtra on which a date is specified.
- On the appointed date, the prospective director or his authorised representative has to visit the office of the Registrar of Companies, Maharashtra and make the necessary changes in the various documents as suggested by the Registrar of Companies. On completion of the said changes, the said documents may be submitted to the Registrar of Companies.
- The Registrar verifies the changes made and checks whether all the formalities have been completed.
- The Registrar of Companies issues a “Certificate of Incorporation” in the name of the Company.
This article has been authored by Synergy Consultants