What is a Property card
Property card is available where the place forms a part of the urban development plans as per the Town Planning Authority. Everything else is similar to the 7/12 extract.
What is the 7 / 12 extract?
- Our personal diaries, if read, will reveal almost everything about us-who we are, the people we have met, what we've done, etc.
- This document is like a personal diary of the property.
- It bears the name of the landowner and each and every transaction undertaken, along with detailed descriptions.
- It is like a history book or biography of the plot of land that will also indicate if anyone has/is mortgaging the property.
- It is required only in some states and will exist only if it is not part of the urban development plans as per the Town Planning Authority.
- The terms might be different in different places but the concept of the document as well as its use will remain the same.
Where Can I apply for a Property Card
- Internet: To Apply for the Property Card online...
This article has been authored by Synergy Consultants